Tuesday, February 6, 2007

5 THINGS YOU COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT

In the 21 Century is difficult to live without many things. First food, I can't live without food because giving nutrient to my body. Also clothes, is important because I needed to protect my body from the environment. Car, also I need my car for transportation because I have two different jobs, and I need to move constantly to one place another. TV, also I need the TV because is very important for me to be up-to-day with the news around the world. Finally, I couldn't live with out cookware because I need them to be able to cook.

2 comments:

John said...

On your list, the only thing I could live without is the television. However, my family would probably rebel if I ever suggested it. The TV has some good qualities, but I find it too easy to waste my time in front of it. However, I probably waste just as much time on the computer, so it probably balances out.

I agree with you about the car. It is something that I own, but it seems to own me as well.

Nancy A. McKeand said...

I guess I cold live pretty easily without a car and without a TV. I have done both a lot in my life. They are nice to have, but I could easily live without them. Well, that isn't exactly true. Where I live there is no public transportation, so it would be really hard to live woihout a car. If I didn't have a car, I would have to move.